So how are the programs working for your kids?
- Is bullying an issue and has your curriculum helped?
- Have you seen personal benefits to your kids?
- Are there different strategies you'd like to see the schools follow?
Along these lines I just found this upcoming event:
- Specifically now that students have been at JAMS for over a year, how is it going for kids? What are strengths and challenges? Is there a good advisory program? Is there fun and social time?
- In the past, has Garfield done an open house or tour for incoming 9th grade students and their parents? We're trying to make an informed decision & have found tours/info nights on other HS calendars, but nothing on Garfield's.