Some questions to discuss here might include:
- Where should a northern elementary APP program be located?
- Should the program be in addition to or in place of Lowell or Thurgood Marshall?
- When should this happen?
- Would parents prefer APP elementary options closer to them in the city (one in each of north, central, and south) or a larger, unified elementary APP program at one location (as Lowell used to be)?
- Similarly, do parents prefer entire schools to be dedicated to an alternative program like APP? Or do parents prefer an alternative program to be side-by-side and integrated with other alternative programs or with general education?
- If APP is split further, does that have implications for the APP community and the future of APP?