[It] is inevitable [that] ... SNAPP is going to Wilson ... [but] there are other program placement decisions which are not yet settled. Among them are:Thoughts on that?
- The APP pathway for students in the McClure Service Area. Will they be part of the north-end program or the south-end program?
- Will SNAPP be co-housed or co-located with any other programs at Wilson?
- The eventual placement of the south-end elementary program. Will the program remain at Thurgood Marshall? Will it continue to co-house with an attendance area program? Will the PEACE Academy remain there?
- The eventual placement of the middle school programs. Will the north-end program remain at Hamilton or it will move to Pacific? The south-end program will probably remain at Washington, especially with the relief that school will get from the restoration of a middle school at Meany, but should it move?
- Even the high school program may see some program placement action. There are a number of possibilities here, ranging from the relocation of all or part of the program to Lincoln to recognition of additional APP options (like Ingraham) at the two other IB schools, STEM, and NOVA.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Open APP program placement questions
Lifting from the comments, Charlie Mas writes:
Posted by Greg Linden at 8:05:00 AM