- Opt out rates appear to be up but not by a lot since last year.
- Ceilings are a bit higher.
- The previous version of this data was used by Shauna Heath's in board meetings last year to suggest that the cohort model was ineffective.
I've now cut over to disqus comments.
- To comment as a guest , start to sign in and then click on the check box titled: "I'd rather post as a guest"
- This box is only visible on mobile platforms after you start to fill the text boxes out.
- An email is required but not verified so if you're concerned about privacy you may make one up. That said, I'd prefer that you provide a valid one. This will only be visible to me and allow me to privately followup on a comment.
- Please email me directly using the contact us button on the main page if you run into any issues and can't comment.
- Comments by new guest posters will tend to go into moderation until whitelisted.
- Social media accounts can be used to authenticate but are not required.
- The privacy and cookie policies for disqus are on their site. I don't believe there is any difference with respect to privacy if you choose to guest post and there is not much difference for an authenticated comment on blogger versus an authenticated comment on disqus.